2. The Contest is offered by Future Sound Asia Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organiser”).
5. A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
6. To participate in the Contest, participants will need to provide their personal details for competition judgement and prize fulfilment purposes, as well as marketing and promotional purposes in connection with this Contest. All participants must ensure the details provided are true, accurate, current and complete. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
9. The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the participants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the participant shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the prizes.
12. The Contest is open ONLY to individuals who reside in Malaysia, who are not Ineligible Persons. No syndicates or groups will be allowed to participate.
13. The following categories of persons are not eligible and excluded from participation in the Contest:
(i) Persons employed by, or working for, the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses) in any capacity;
(ii) Representatives, employees, servants and / or agents of advertising and / or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses);
(iii) Persons working for third party companies that are involved in the organisation or execution of the Contest,
14. Participants may participate in the Contest [on 6 August 2015] / from [6 August 2015] until [16 August 2015] (“Contest Period”). All entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for prizes.
16. The most creative answer wins. Winner will be determined by Future Sound Asia Sdn. Bhd. and the decision shall be final. No correspondence will be acknowledged after the stipulated contest period. Winners will be notified via email and will have to collect their prize only on the event date, at the event during registration.
17. Each winner (based on IC number) can only win once.
18. The participant agrees that he / she shall:
(i) abide by the said terms and conditions accordingly and agrees to cooperate and to follow all directions given to the contestant;
(ii) not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Contest Period;
(iii) not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute;
(iv) not give any product endorsement, any interviews or be involved in any articles or reports in respect of the Contest or the prize with any third party;
(v) that the participant’s participation in the Contest does not entitle the participant to wages, salary or any other compensation.
20. At the close of the Contest Period, the Organiser will review the submitted Entries and select the winners based upon originality and creativity of each Entry.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, as the case may be, for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
22. Winners of the Contest will be announced, contacted and / or notified by the Organiser, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or its representative via email notification. Winners will need to show their IC to verify their details in order to redeem their prize.
23. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the reasonable discretion of the Organiser subject to compliance with any applicable laws.
24. The prizes must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified, cannot be sold, changed or exchanged for money or for other prizes and the prizes are not transferable or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash.
25. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded is the sole responsibility of the winner.
26. The Organiser’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Contest is final and binding. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
27. Save and except for any warranties implied in law (if any), all prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. The Organiser makes no representations that the prize will be satisfactory to the winners.
28. The Organiser may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner’s or participant’s name, character, likeness, statements or any promotional activities concerning the winning of the Contest, or contests generally held by the Organiser. The Organiser may promote or advertise that a particular winner won the Contest. All winners hereby agree and consent to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by the Organiser without any additional compensation.
29. The participant agrees to waive, release and discharge the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives from and against, any and all liabilities, costs, loss, damages or expenses which the participant or any party claiming through the participant hereafter may have arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the participant including (but not limited to) death, personal injury and damage to property and whether or not direct, consequential or foreseeable.
31. THE ORGANISER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPETITION. THE COMPETITION AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’.
32. All intellectual property rights used in relation to the Contest are owned by the Organiser, and its employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parent, subsidiaries and representatives (“Organiser Group”).
33. All intellectual property rights in connection with this Contest shall vest in the Organiser. The participants shall not be permitted at any time to reproduce or distribute any intellectual property rights in respect of this Contest.
34. Entries and details submitted in connection with the Contest (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the participants shall be the property of the Organiser. The Organiser may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright of any such material becomes and remains the sole property of the Organiser. The participant hereby assigns to the Organiser all worldwide copyright and like rights in the entries and waive all moral rights.
35. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
36. The participants are providing the participants’ information (save in respect of the participants’ Facebook username and password) to the Organiser and not to Facebook. The information the participants provide will solely be used for and by the Organiser Group and will not be sold, transferred, given or shared with any third party not in any relation to the contest.
37. The participants agree that the participants shall waive any claim the participants may have against the Organiser Group that is in any way connected with a dispute the participants may have with Facebook and/or another participant of the Contest (“third party participant”) and the participants agree to indemnify the Organiser Group for any losses or liability the Organiser Group suffers as a result of any claim against the Organiser Group by Facebook and/or the third party participant as a result of the participants’ dispute or in relation to the participants’ dealings with Facebook and/or such third party participant. This waiver and indemnity shall not apply in the event of any breach, fraud or wilful misconduct on the part of the Organiser Group.
41. The Organiser reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or its website (if any), to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entertained.
42. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, sovereign laws and regulations.
43. No warranty or guarantee is given by the Organiser in relation to any of the prizes and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser, its agents and trading partners will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to this Contest. The Organiser does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
45. Nothing in or relating to this Contest may be reproduced or published without the Organiser’s express consent.
46. No rights can be derived from this Contest or the results thereof.
47. The Contest is void where the same is prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws.
48. If these terms and conditions are or become partially void, the Organiser and the participant will continue to be bound by the remainder of the same. The parties shall replace the void part be provisions that are valid and have legal effects that correspond with those of such void part as much as possible, taking into account the content and the purport of these terms and conditions.
50. This Contest is subject to the Malaysian Advertising Code for Alcoholic Beverages.
51. The participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by it.
52. All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and / or any product based on and / or derived from the Contest.
Personal Data Protection Act Policy In Social Media Sites
This policy serves as a written notice (“Notice”) as prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Future Sound Asia Sdn Bhd (“our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this Notice, the terms “personal data”,“sensitive personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
We will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to us, for the purposes of contacting or communicating with you, advertising our or third party’s services, products, activities, special events or offers, to respond to your posts, submissions, comments, requests, inquiries or complaints, to request feedback from you, assessing your application to register for the use or subscription of the Website, administer your participation in contests, conduct internal activities, market surveys and trend analysis, other legitimate business activities of Future Sound Asia Sdn Bhd, and any other purposes as may be related to the foregoing and/or as set out in the Social Media Sites and if applicable, contest terms and conditions (“Purposes”).
In respect of the personal data collected from our brand website, it is obligatory that you supply us your personal details as required by the Contest. If you fail to supply us such compulsory personal data, we may refuse to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
We may disclose your personal data to our related corporations, service providers, business partners, and any governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies as and when required by any laws or regulations.
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data we collect is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept This Notice shall be drafted in English as well as in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
Dasar Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi
Dasar ini berfungsi sebagai notis bertulis (“Notis”) seperti yang ditetapkan di bawah Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (selepas ini dirujuk sebagai “Akta”), untuk memaklumkan bahawa data peribadi anda sedang diproses oleh atau bagi pihak Future Sound Asia Sdn Bhd (“kami”, “kita” atau “kita”). Bagi maksud Notis ini, terma “data peribadi”, “data peribadi sensitif” dan “pemprosesan” hendaklah mempunyai erti yang ditetapkan.
Future Sound Asia Sdn Bhd akan memproses data peribadi anda, termasuk apa-apa maklumat tambahan yang anda kemudiannya boleh memberikan Future Sound Asia Sdn Bhd, bagi maksud menghubungi anda, pengiklanan kami atau perkhidmatan pihak ketiga, produk, aktiviti, acara-acara khas atau tawaran, untuk bertindak balas kepada anda jawatan, permohonan, komen, permintaan atau aduan, untuk mendapatkan maklum balas daripada anda dan apa-apa maksud lain sebagaimana yang mungkin berkaitan dengan perkara di atas.
Kami mungkin mendedahkan data peribadi anda kepada syarikat-syarikat berkaitan kami, pembekal perkhidmatan, rakan kongsi perniagaan, dan mana-mana jabatan kerajaan dan / atau agensi, badan-badan kawal selia dan / atau undang-undang apabila dikehendaki oleh mana-mana undang-undang atau peraturan-peraturan.
Notis ini digubal dalam bahasa Inggeris dan juga dalam Bahasa Malaysia. Sekiranya terdapat sebarang percanggahan antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan versi Bahasa Malaysia notis ini, versi Bahasa Inggeris akan mengatasi versi Bahasa Malaysia.